Book Boxes



 BOOK BOXES! 

Okay, so I have ordered a LOT of book merch and have tried tons for book boxes. Honestly, I have probably tried more than the average book junkie. I tried them all for one reason, the figure out which was my favorite and when I should just throw them my money. So all the book boxes I mention I will link to so if you want to check them out go ahead and click their names.

So the first box I ever got was Beacon Book Box which is one of the photos I have to the left. I really loved this box and felt like it was way more affordable than some of the other more popular book boxes around. However, with it being more affordable it means that you don't get as many items (at least the last time I ordered from them) so if you want a lot of stuff in one box you may want to opt for a more expensive book box.

One of the other earlier lesser known boxes I got was Dreamers & Fairies. I LOVED this box, seriously it was my favorite and it is the next photo on the left. This box was put together with so much care and passion and I adored it. Sadly this box is no longer being sold but I am keeping on the lookout for a box similar. Oh also, their box design is beautiful. I wanted to add my review for this box just to tell you that if there is a box that isn't popular that you want to try, DO IT, it could be amazing.

I also got The Bookish Box (third picture on the left) Grisha themed box and loved it. It is the only one of The Bookish Box I have bought but I was still very happy with it. The Bookish Box is also a good box if you don't want a strict fantasy themed box.

Another box I tried was very popular, Owlcrate. I love the Owlcrate limited edition books, I own way more of their books than the number of boxes I have ordered. While I love the books, however, I have been vastly underwhelmed but that items in the boxes. I think the Owlcrate team is amazing and I love that they have a box for both YA/ adults and for kids but out of the three or four boxes I have purchased I don't think I have ever kept every item from it. So while this box is crazy popular and makes most people super thrilled, I opted to buy their books and forgo the box when I can.

The boxes I decided to buy frequently

Faecrate now Faecrate is a little different for me, while I do like their monthly boxes it is NOTHING compared to their hangover boxes! I have purchased three of their hangover boxes and have two alarms set to get their hangover boxes for Red Rising and Darkdawn because I am so unbelievably excited for them. Have you guys seen those super cute plushies? Faecrate! 

The next box is pictured up at the top, Illumicrate. I have the same love for Illumicrate as Faecrate. Their special edition boxes are phenomenal. I bought the VE Schwab box that came with my beautiful special edition of Vengeful and The King of Scars box that came with a special edition of the book and some beautiful items. I have never ordered their quarterly boxes but that is because I save my money to way for their special boxes. I am holding hope for a Darkdawn box!

Okay so here is where it will get confusing, there are two different Shelflove boxes. Shelflovecrate is a YA fantasy book subscription box that I buy randomly when the theme includes fandoms I adore. I have always liked Shelflovecrate but I am not subscribed because I the only monthly subscription I keep is for Shelflovereads, Shelflovereads is a contemporary subscription box so it tends to come with books I have never heard of and if we are being honestly am very unlikely to read, but the items in the box are MY FAVORITES. The pillow in the photo above is from Shelflovereads, my favorite bookmarks, mugs, and random items I have gotten from a book box ALL come from Shelflovereads. The items I get asked about the most such as my book backdrop and my Harry Potter covers, are all from Shelflovereads. For that reason alone I don't think I will ever be able to part from my Shelflovereads box.




Comments